2015年1月8日木曜日

My restaurant review about Hungarian dishes!

Hello:)
 I write this blog at 6 a.m., because I didn't do my homework during the winter vacation!
How lazy I was!!I regret my laziness...


Anyway, here is my restaurant review.

On December 22nd, I went to “GERBEAUD” with my friend, Mizuka. This restaurant is famous for Hungarian dishes which are novel in Tokyo. This restaurant is located on the second floor in AO building, Omotesando. It takes us within 10 minutes to go there from our university. On the second floor, there are many boutiques, so the atmosphere is rich and stylish.


When we arrived at the restaurant, a waiter guided us to the seat soon, and we sat by a widow. He wasn’t Japanese, but he could speak Japanese fluently. As to other customers, there were many foreign customers who spoke not only English but also Hungarian. So the bilingual waiter was needed at the restaurant.
Before we ordered cuisines, the waiter brought menu, water, and small damp towels within a minute! At the restaurant, jazz music was played and the volume was acceptable. The restaurant’s temperature was nice, but there were lap blanket on the chair which we could make free use of.


Although the restaurant serves Hungarian dishes, we can also enjoy other dishes, like pasta and omelet. However their recommendation is of course Hungarian dishes, so we ordered them. The Hungarian dish, which is called Goulash, is made of paprika, beef, and potatoes. And we can eat it with Langos which is fried bread.


After we ordered them, our drinks were served within 5minutes. And within another 5minutes, salad, garnish, and main dish were served. Salad’s taste was so nice, and its dressing was like onion taste. As to garnish, it was made from potatoes and seasoning may be mayonnaise. Main dish, Landos and Goulash, seated in white and strange shape dishes. The temperature was proper and the smell made me so hungry! As to Langos, sour cream was on the fried bread and looked like pizza. The texture was not so crispy, but springy. And it was fried, but I didn’t feel it was greasy. Moreover Goulash tasted like tomato, but its smell was like paprika. There were so many vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and green pepper. And beef was cut into square, so we can be satisfied with the volume as well.



While we enjoyed the dishes, the waiter came us again and again to pour water. And he cleared dishes which we finished eating. I thought these services were so good and made me want to come there again.
After we enjoyed lunch, we could pay money separately. These days some restaurants refer to pay money individually, so I thought that point was also good. And many waiters said thank you cheerfully.

 Overall, I became to like the restaurant, and I want to visit there again to eat other dishes. We didn’t try desserts this time, but they recommended them to us, so I’m looking forward to eating them next time. Their atmosphere, dishes, and service were really nice and I surely recommend you to try Hungarian dishes at the restaurant.



Here is my restaurant review. 
Service Staff
Greeted in a pleasing manner
4/4
Uniforms clean and neat
4/4
Friendly; enjoying their work
4/4
 
Restaurant
Floors clean
4/4
Tables and chairs set orderly
4/4
Noise level acceptable
4/4
Music volume and type appropriate
3/4
Smoking area apart
3/4
Server
Served within 15minutes
4/4
Clear dishes
4/4
Serve appropriate condiments
4/4
Food
Quality
4/4
Taste
4/4
Temperature
4/4
Priced value
4/4
Leaving Restaurant
Thank and invite again
4/4


Total
78/80



And here is our time interaction or event.
13:13 We arrived at the restaurant.
13:13 We were seated and got menu, water and small damp towels.
13:15 We ordered our drinks and dishes.
13:20 Our drinks were served.
13:24 Our dishes (salad, garnish, and main dishes) were served.
13:37 The waiter came to our seats many times to pour water and clear empty dishes.
14:00 The waiter cleared our dishes and gave us a chit.
14:10 We left our seats and paid money.



Information
Ao
東京都港区北青山3-11-7
TEL :03-6427-9161

GERBEAUD
TEL:03 - 3499 - 0099
Business Hours: Mon. to Sat. 11:0023:00L.O. 22:00
                        Sun, and  a holiday 11:0022:00L.O. 21:00
Official Site: http://www.gerbeaud.jp/

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is a well written, informative, and interesting review. I'm glad you could find such a good restaurant so close by. My bank is in the Ao Building but I never noticed this restaurant there. I've been to Hungary for a Computer Assisted Language Learning conference. I found that Hungarian food looked delicious, but, as a vegetarian (vegan) there was little of it that I could eat. I walked for hours in Budapest before I could find a small Indian restaurant where I could get delicious dal and chapatis. Some cuisines are more vegetarian friendly than others.

    返信削除