2014年11月20日木曜日

introduction of a video

Hello!
These days it's colder and dry, and we may easily catch a cold. We have to keep ourselves warm!

And today, I went to Sakura-terrace in Iidabashi, which opened on October 10th.
I enjoyed loco-moco at PCH cafe bar dine with my friend! It was delicious and I recommend you to drink lemonade.




Anyway today, I'll introduce a short video from YouTube.



The girl's name is Aimee Corner, she is nineteen years old now. She has had eating disorder since she was only eight years old. In the video, we can know how she is recovering from eating disorder.
She were suffering from ED, for example she was bullied and couldn't go to school. Moreover her family didn't know she was anorexia, so her condition were getting worse.
However now, she tries to increase her weight gradually. She said, now she wants to help other anorexics.

I was very moved by this video, so if you have enough time, please watch it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿