2014年11月13日木曜日

About NeversSconds

Then, next I’ll tell you about my thinking of reading “NeverSecond”.

I think what she has accomplished are great, because she was only 10 years old and usually at this age, children cannot get this idea to search about school lunch in the world and to do something for some countries which are suffering from poverty. Moreover her blog is interesting even if adults read it. There are many pictures and she wrote plain English. The layout is also easy to compare pictures.
As to my school lunch memories, actually I ate them until I was an elementary school students. At that time, I was usually looking forward to the lunch time, because the lunch were used many local food, like mikan, ills, and so on. However I had much dislike food, so sometimes I felt depression. After graduating from the elementary school, my mother had made lunch for 6 years, because my junior high school and high school was private. At that time I was always happy to eat my lunch, because there were no dislike food in it. However my mother was always thinking about nutritious lunch and to make it, she had got up at 5 for 6 years. I thank my mother very much.
I did not feel that I had any input of something of my school lunch, because I’m always satisfied with the taste and have never thought of these kinds of things. However I have to think about it to support my good health.
I did not know about AGU’s dining facilities so much, but I know TFT (Table For Two), because my friend belongs to the club about it. This system may be that we can support countries which are in trouble about lack of food if we eat some lunch at AGU. I use this system some times. The taste of lunch is delicious, so I think it’s no problems to select the lunch. It’s good facility, because not only we can enjoy delicious lunch but also some people in poor countries will be helped.

I think it’s difficult to help others in the world less fortunate than us especially in connection to food. However I think we can use TFT system firstly. It’s good system both of us. Moreover I’ll try not leave food, or order little. To waste food is big issue in the world especially developed countries. If we continue to do that, amount of production will be increasing and the poor countries’ people will be involved in the issue. I think the smallest thing which we can do every day to help others is this way.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad that you know about the "Table for Two" system. I hope others in the class read your blog and found out about it that way, if they didn't know of it already.

    Your mother seems to be a very dedicated and hard-working person to have made school lunches for you for six years. I'm sure she'll be happy to read your blog and your expression of appreciation for her.

    返信削除