2014年10月27日月曜日

Analyzing a food blog

Hello. Thank you for you r visiting my blog.
I'm sorry to be late to update my blog. Actually, I caught a cold and I had to rest. I had a fever, had a sore throat, and couldn't stop coughing. It was hard to get over a cold completely, so please be careful not to get a cold!!

Anyway, I'll introduce a blog to you today. A blog's name is "Veganricha", which is for vegetarians. The blogger is from India and she is a vegan.


Quality

I think her blog's quality is very high. This is because she introduces many recipes with a lot of pictures and explains them in detail. We can cook her dishes easily which doesn't use meat, gluten, grin and so on. She sets that we can print out her recipes, so we don't have to write then down. Moreover it's easy to research recipes, because she itemizes them, like burgers, Indian main dishes, and desserts. 

Usefulness

As I wrote, we can print out all of her recipes and research them easily. Moreover when we have a problem with the recipes, we can write comments on her blog. And she always write back to us. I think it's a good point of her blog, because we can ask her freely.

Visual attractiveness

When we look at her blog, we can immediately understand the way of cooking her dishes, because she takes many pictures per recipe and lays out adequately. 

Accessibility of  the language

Her English is easy to understand, but this is a blog of recipes, so sometimes there are difficult words, like yeast, canola, and so on. However if we cook her dishes many times, it will not be a problem, I think :)

How interesting is it to you personally? 

I think it's very useful that we can easily move to other sites which are related to her dishes. So we can immediately know what should we buy to make her dishes. 
Then, I really enjoyed her blog, and I want to try some her dishes if  have a chance! I think her blog attracts not only vegans but also other people like me :) 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Kyoko! How are you doing? I'm really worrying about you. Take care and be careful not to catch a cold. I read the same blog, and I had the same opinion with you. I also think this blog quality is high.

    返信削除
  2. Ahh you've been a cold... I'm relieved to hear you got well completely. It's becoming cold these days, so we have to be careful not to catch a cold.
    I saw the blog "Veganricha." I like this blog because it's so useful and the design is really pretty. I am not a good cook but want to try to make one of them. It must be tasty :)

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Kyoko! Take care for your health. I have peace of mind when your cold has got better :)
    I just checked that blog. Many dishes for vegans look so delicious! I wonder if I can make them. I'll try when I have time.

    返信削除